Signs of Boundary Problems
- Discussing your personal, marital, financial problems with clients/family members.
- Visiting clients/family members outside of bookings.
- Inviting clients to your home or introducing them to your family members or friends.
- Accepting money or expensive gifts.
- Giving gifts to your clients.
- Connecting with clients on social media.
- Asking for favours or unreasonable flexibility with shift arrangements.
- Offering advice or support outside of the remit of your role as CSW, even if the client asks.